- By London Cycling Campaign on at 11:00pm 21 October 2006
- Posted in:
- Tagged with:
The Harrow Cyclists group has been re-launched. Our aim is to encourage cycling in Harrow. If you live in the area & cycle please do get in contact to say hello. We're especially looking for help with the following:
- design flyers advertising the group
- edit a newsletter
- work on the group website
- deliver flyers to bikeshops & local community groups to attract new members
- leading/taking part in group rides
- build contacts within the council
- review road schemes
- offer help with bike maintenance
Meetings: 7:30, 2nd Wednesday of month at ..... we are changing the meeting venue. Please check the website link on the right for the latest news. >>
Harrow local group represents cyclists' interests in Harrow and works with the local authority to improve conditions for cyclists.
For the latest news and events go to Harrow Cyclists website by clicking the link on the right.